Pages

Monday, August 15, 2016

First Week of School stuff!!

I'm so excited to have everyone back! I'm going to work extremely hard to update my blog every Monday.

General information
All students have a binder, a blue form and a green form that need to be signed. Please bring all of those forms as well as all forms in the binder to back to school night on Thursday night.

All students for my class are receiving a student teacher contract that outlines their and my responsibilities in my class. This isn't due until Monday of next week.

History
Students this week will be learning about the precolonial and colonial history of the US and what lead to the conflicts that lead to the Revolution. The only homework they may have is studying for their first quiz on Thursday.

Government
Students will be studying the original concepts of Government. They will have vocab homework at least Monday night, possible Monday and Wednesday. They will also have a Quiz, quizzes are Thursday every week.

No comments:

Post a Comment