Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Back to School

I am extremely excited to get back to school this year. Thank you again for allowing me to teach your students.

For those that don't know me I will be doing my entire class on Google Classroom. Because of this sometimes I forget to update my blog because everything from Questions of the day to the tests and assignments are on the google classroom. I will update my blog much much more often this year.

as always I am easy to contact. Any questions or concern please email me at wmartin@oasisacademyfallon.us.

Summer reading was and is still completely voluntary and was for a quarter 1 extra credit assignment.

If your student is We The People tell them to email me and I will send them the Google Classroom sign up. The groups have been made and they currently have been assigned their units for the competition.

I have a question for parents. What concepts and ideas do you want to make sure your students learn in Social Studies this year? What ideas should we focus on the most? I will do everything in my power to make sure students learn all of the standards this year just like last year. Thank you so much for a great year last year and for a better year to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment