Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Abject Excitement!

Hello Parents and Students. I am extremely excited to get started this year and tomorrow I am honored to see our new classroom for the first time. Many teachers are posting supply lists and I will also be posting one. Every year I try to tailor my curriculum to my students and their parents, and this year will be no different. So my first assignment is for everyone reading the blog, in the comments section please post your goals and expectations for yourself or your student in my class.

Now to supplies. I am attempting to (emphasis on attempt) use as little paper as possible and use the computers for everything. Obviously a pencil and paper won't hurt but right now the only thing I can think of that my be really useful is a thumb drive incase the internet goes out to transfer files.

Thank you so much for the opportunity to teach your students I literally can't wait to get started.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mr. Martin!
    We are looking forward to meeting you!
    Expectations for your students: do the best they can, be prepared, ask questions, learn, and have a good time.
    Expectations for me: help when I can, encourage my kids, and be a supportive parent.
    Denise Youles

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete